Monday, December 12, 2011

Natural Shampoo

I am the queen of shampoos. I have at least four different brands in my shower at all times. Pantene, Dove, John Freida, Avalon Organics... you name it, I've tried it. Even though I have tried hundred of shampoos, I still find myself dissatisfied. I have long naturally straight as a stick hair. I get tangles, it gets oily, its often flat, ect. I've done research on some of the harsh chemicals that are put into commercial shampoo and started to get worried. I love my hair, I don't want to permanently ruin it just for a few hours of good looks. So, naturally, I started testing out some more organic and natural options. 

I was introduced to LUSH. Lush is a handmade all natural cosmetic line that offers everything from foundation to shampoo. YES it is pricey, but it is so worth it. I have fallen in love with almost every product I have tried. As far as shampoo goes, try BIG for volumizing, Rehab for damaged hair, and I LOVE JUICY for a deep clean. They also offer shampoos for curly hair, and hair in need of a shine. 

All of these products have been great and I have been wondering what kinds of products I can make on my own...

Keep two eyes out for a post about making my own shampoo and skin products! 

~Nature's Valley Girl

1 comment:

  1. I have found Aveda to be the most beneficial to my hair, I love it. But I have to say that I love Lush's lotion bars, especially the one with glitter in it, and it smells really good!

    ReplyDelete